Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Parking Tickets

I really love it when people send me forward that have tons of these: > > > >
It just makes my day.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is such a good idea and think how many retired people it could amuse!




Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their
>days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went downtown and went
>into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there
>was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
>I went up to him and said, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person
>a break"? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a
>"Nazi".
>He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.
>So I called him a "Doughnut eating Gestapo". He finished the second ticket
>and put in on the windshield with the first.
>Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes.
>The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
>Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus and the car that he
>was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said "Hillary in '08. "
>I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to
>my health.....

No comments: