Monday, December 8, 2008

We know you usually delete these...yeah...

My friend just sent this to me...and normally I delete these but HOLY COW I am glad I read it. I don't know if you have all heard of the website www.snopes.com it is a website that will tell you if a story or forward that has been sent to you is true.
Anyways, this is about the GOLDEN COMPASS. I am so glad I read it because I was totally planning on going to see the movie. Not anymore that is for sure!! Please read this. This is probably a good heads up for everyone. Read below and check the link:



There is a series of books out called the Golden Compass. They are
making the first into a movie coming out Dec. 7th. I thought you all
might be interested in checking it out before letting you kids read the book or go to the


movies to see it. I added the link so you can read about it.

http://snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp


No comments: