Thursday, January 22, 2009

'Nuff Said



A mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die in Iraq ?'













A mother asked this President.. 'Why did my son have to die in Saudi Arabia ?'












A mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die in Kuwait ?'













Another mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die in Vietnam ?'












Another mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die in Korea ?'












Another mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die on Iwo Jima ?'












Another mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die on a battlefield in France ?'












Yet another mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die at Gettysburg ?'












And yet another mother asked this President... 'Why did my son have to die on a frozen field near Valley Forge ?'










Then long, long ago, a mother asked..


'Heavenly Father .. why did my Son have to die on a cross outside of Jerusalem ?'

The answer is always the same... 'So that others may live and dwell in peace, happiness, and freedom.'

This was emailed to me with no author.

No comments: